|click here to
see the points standing
March 16, 12pm to 6pm
April 6, 12pm to 6pm
April 20, 12pm to 6pm
May 11, 3pm to 9pm
June 22, 6pm to Mid
July 20, 6pm to Mid
August 17, 6pm to Mid
Sept 7, 12pm to 6pm
Click Here for an Entry Form
*Team members must fish with-in 100 FEET of each other during fishing hours.
* Two person teams fish from the times listed above from bank or boat on Grand Lake St. Marys. (One can fish alone as a team)
* Teams must be in the weigh-in line at East Bank Marina by 60 minutes after the stop time. The line will be cut off.
* Each team may weigh-in up to SIX live fish. Dead fish will not be weighed.
* Fish baskets are discouraged and we ask that all fish be removed from stringers and baskets before entering the weigh-in line.
* Teams may register at The Outdoorsman any time prior to the tournament start time.
* Polygraph tests will be arranged at the discretion of The Outdoorsman. Failure of, or refusal to take the test will result in forfeiture of any prize and or entry fees. No prizes will be awarded until the test results are final.
* Any person under 18 years of age must have a parentís signature on the entry form.
* No spectators are allowed on an entrants boat during tournament hours, with the exception of special circumstances authorized by tournament officials.
All State and Local laws must be observed.